Kitchen Cleaning To-Do List
When talking about Kitchen Cleaning, the first step is taking the sink into considerations. Make your sink empty and shining always. A tidy and sparkling sink is your kitchen’s benchmark which addresses the level of hygiene that you keep in your house. The next thing that you should be doing is placing all the utensils and plates in their respective counters, wiping refrigerator door with a clean cloth, and sparkling your stove too.
Things you should be doing daily:
- Cleaning the sink after washing utensils
- Cleaning the stove top
- Cleaning the counters
- Mop the floor
Things you should be doing every week:
- Mopping the floor
- Swabbing the cabinets, backsplashes, and other appliances
- Wiping the dish rack
- Cleaning the garbage can
Things you should be doing every season:
- Empty your refrigerator and clean from inside
- Empty your utensil compartments and wipe
- Clean the cupboard exteriors
- Dirt-free the stove-hood filters
Beat the Clock
While brewing a sip of coffee, in the mean, you can swiftly run through your daily to-do list.
- Place an extra garbage bag at the bottom of your trash can
- Scrub out your stainless-steel surfaces
Cleaning Kitchen Odds and Ends
You can swiftly clean the below items and disinfect them by putting it in the dishwasher.
- Burner grids and knobs
- Brushes and combs
- Plastic utensil organizer
- Refrigerator drawers
- Drain catch
- Dish rack
- Plastic toys
Need home cleaning services for this summer??
Call us @3988-9988 or visit us https://hicare.in/home-cleaning-services