Get rid of Bird Problems with Bird Netting
Bird netting or mesh or kabutar jali is an effective way to control and repel birds from your windows and balconies without harming them. We want birds to stay away because breathing dust or water droplets containing contaminated bird droppings can lead to several diseases.
Key Features of HiCare Bird Netting
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) UV Resistant and Highly Durable GARWARE nets
- 3 Years Warranty. No charges in case of complaints*.
- Aesthetically appealing. Almost invisible. Available in two colors, white and black
- Non-rusting stainless steel (SS) robust wired metal framework for proper fitting and utmost durability (preferred than Mild Steel (MS) material and J Hooks)
- Humane Bird Deterrent. The nets do not have any harmful chemical repellants or sharp edges that can cause injuries.
Netting for different types of birds
- Pigeon Netting: 50mm (2 inches) x 50 mm (2 inches) square gap for pigeons and other similar size birds.
- Sparrow Netting: 25mm (1 inch) x 25 mm (1 inch) square gap for sparrows, pigeons, and other small-sized birds.
- One time service visit for installation
- Complaint visits at no cost
Terms & Conditions*
- Damages to the net by Rodents and Squirrels are not covered in the warranty
- Damages to the framework or the net due to renovations or repair works are not covered in the warranty
- Additional charge for any differences in measurements
- 3-Lines of Defence for Covid Suraksha Kavach
- The team undertakes all the safety measures while mounting the netting
I came across their ad on the internet for bird netting and opted for the service. They sent two guys immediately and they were very cooperative. Installation for 2 nets in the balconies was done in one day and it looks good. Overall good experience, so I recommend it to everyone.-Neha Wadikar
I called for pigeon netting. It was done quickly, on time, and was perfect. The workers are very well behaved and well trained. All fitting materials are provided by them. Great work done.-Palak Chourey
They are very professional with their work and don`t waste any time. They are also very punctual and use the best material. Genuine and excellent installation with best prices in market.-Mohit Rajurkar
I am writing this review after using it for almost a year now. The net remains without any damage or any wear & tear. And no birds enter our premises since the installation. It has no effect of sun damage which is very common in products like these. Size was exactly for our balcony. Great service. Will definitely recommend.-Mayank Sapra
Bird control nets are found to be extremely effective in repelling birds nesting at a property. They are a humane way to prevent birds from building their nests on your roofs, balconies, and windows.
A majority of people prefer installing black bird netting. There are multiple reasons why a black bird net is better than a white one. Black being a UV inhibitor, prevents sunlight. Black bird net also does not block the scenic view outside and gets better integrated with the surroundings.
This rarely happens, only in some cases, when the pigeon net is not installed properly. Moreover, sometimes smaller birds may get entangled in the net, but they are not in any way going to get killed by these nets.
It is quite easy to install a bird net on your balcony. The best way to install a pigeon net on the balcony is by calling professionals. Even if you buy the best and the most expensive anti-bird net for your balcony, if you fail to install it properly, all will go in vain.
Those who choose the best bird netting for their balconies from reputed companies can stay stress-free with such nets for as long as 10 years. However, the lifespan of a bird net also depends on the climate of certain places and the way it’s installed by professionals.
27 years in digital and responsible pest management
Serviced 10 lakhs+ Homes and thousands of businesses
Warranty Backed Services
Highly trained experts