Pune, the Maharashtrian city known for its greenery and abundant vegetation, provides easy shelter to pests like termites. Besides, the soil in Pune is often rich in organic matter, which serves as a food source for termites. To top it all, the warm and humid climate in the area is all that these wood-eating bugs need to thrive.
It is, therefore, quite common for homeowners in Pune to notice termites at home. If you also reside in Pune and suspect termite activity inside your home, do not delay booking a termite treatment.
HiCare, India's only HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) certified pest control company, offers the best termite pest control in Pune. The company's trained professionals will detect and kill the termites hiding in different nooks and corners of your home as part of their termite treatment at home.
Termite Control Services in Pune
Termites are also known as silent destroyers because they are hard to detect, and by the time you detect them, the damage is already done. Therefore, if you live in a termite-prone place like Pune, it is important to go for regular termite inspections and make way for timely termite control to avoid severe damage to the entire property.
Consider booking Termite Control Pune to enjoy the following benefits:
- Prevents health hazards due to termite spores
- Offers complete termite detection and eradication
- Prevents termite infestations in future
- Prevents wood and furniture damage
- Quick and safe approach to get rid of termite infestation at home
- Provides complete peace of mind that you are now living in a termite-free home
Choosing HiCare for Termite Control Services in Pune
HiCare, with a rich legacy of 30 years in pest control, specializes in offering effective termite control services in Pune. The company has set a benchmark in providing hassle-free, paperless, and warranty-backed pest control services to ensure hygiene in your homes without the presence of any pests.
Read on to know what makes us the right choice for a termite treatment service in Pune:
- 30+ years of experience in pest control
- Presence in more than 30 Indian cities and still expanding
- Verified and trained employees who work with the "Less is More" approach
- Warranty-backed services with no false promises
- 100% safe termite pest control for kids, pregnant ladies, pets, and the elderlies at home
- Highly effective termiticide and advanced techniques like Drill-Fill-Seal to kill termites
- A clientele comprising of India's finest names, including the Taj Hotels, the ITC Hotels, Amazon, Apollo Hospitals, Citibank, The Parliament House, International Airports at Pune, Hyderabad, and Bengaluru, and so on
Features of HiCare Termite Pest Control Services in Pune
Listed below are the main features of HiCare Termite Pest Control in Pune that make it the best choice for 100% customer satisfaction:
- Thorough termite inspection of the house internal and external structures
- Scientifically designed Drill-Fill-Seal termite treatment
- Minimum usage of synthetic chemicals because "Less is More."
- Affordable termite pest control prices
- 5% Discount on booking termite control online
- Warranty on 1-year and 2-year contracts
Types of Termite Treatments provided by HiCare
HiCare offers effective pest solutions to deal with 6 common pests like cockroaches, mosquitoes, bed bugs, rodents, wood borers, and termites. Several people in Hyderabad book HiCare’s innovative 4D Cockroach Control with a complimentary Ant Treatment and 3X Mosquito Control. For termites, the company offers two service plans
|Type of Termite Control Services||Service Details|
|1. Termite Treatment – 1-Year Warranty||
|2. Termite Treatment – 2-Year Warranty||
HiCare Termite Treatment Cost in Pune
The price for termite treatment in Pune may vary based on specific requirements and the pest control company you choose. Besides, the termite treatment cost varies for pre-construction and post-construction treatment.
HiCare offers affordable termite control treatments in Pune. You can book a warranty-backed termite treatment online from HiCare and grab a 5% discount.
Terms & Conditions of HiCare Termite Treatment in Pune
- Efficacy of the pest control service will last long when precautions are strictly followed
- Efficacy of the termite treatment will take 21 days post 1st service
- Service needs to be availed within 30 days of the scheduled date
How to Book HiCare Pest Control Services in Pune?
To book HiCare Termite Pest Control Services in Pune, follow these steps:
- Fill your pin code in the prompt on the website
- Scroll through the drop-down menu of ‘Pest Control Services'
- Choose the ‘Termite Control’ option
- Fill out the Online Booking Form
- Choose your preferred Termite Control Treatment under ‘List of Services’ (1-Year Warranty/2-Year Warranty)
- Choose the ‘Book Now’ or ‘Callback’ Option as per your desire
- What is the termite treatment method followed by the HiCare team?
- Can I expect total termite removal after HiCare’s Drill-Fill-Seal termite treatment?
- What is the cost of termite treatment in Pune?
- Are termites harmful to health?
- Should I try DIY to kill termites?
HiCare conducts the most effective Drill-Fill-Seal treatment to control termites at homes. The first step in this treatment is to drill 1.2 cm diameter holes in walls above the skirting level. It is followed by filling these holes with an effective termiticide. Lastly, these holes are sealed using white cement, leaving no way for the termites to escape
HiCare's innovative Drill-Fill-Seal termite control treatment is a powerful and effective way of killing termites infesting your home. The professionals will reach these pests by drilling holes in the wall above the floor skirting. Once reached, these termites are killed using a safe chemical solution, and the holes are sealed.
The cost of termite treatment in Pune depends on factors like the location, severity, treatment, and pest control company you hire.
Termites do not pose any serious health hazards. But if you have small children or pets at home, such infestations can turn out to be very dangerous. In addition, termite spores may cause respiratory issues and allergies.
Termites are tricky pests to deal with. If disturbed in the wrong way, they can spread across the entire premise within no time. So, we do not recommend you try any DIY termite pest control. Instead, book HiCare for termite treatment, save time, money, and effort, and ensure 100% safety.