Spending sleepless nights because your house in Kolkata is not your house alone, but also a house to different types of mosquitoes? We assume you might have already tried all sorts of mosquito repellent creams, lotions, sprays, and coils.
The mosquito menace is always on a hike in not just Kolkata city but also in the rest of West Bengal. With all the under-construction sites and vacant plots turning into open mosquito breeding grounds, there seems no end to the rise of mosquito-borne diseases like dengue, malaria, chikungunya, and yellow fever.
So, how to control mosquitoes in Kolkata? There are several mosquito control methods, but most of them are harmful to your own health.
The best way to control mosquitoes in the house without harming your own health is by opting for eco-friendly mosquito control products. Leave this task of figuring out the non-toxic mosquito removal products and techniques to experts from HiCare.
The hygiene experts from this renowned pest control company will offer the most affordable and effective mosquito control services in Kolkata.
What is 3X Mosquito Control Treatment?
HiCare’s 3X Mosquito Control Treatment is the best solution to control mosquitoes in Kolkata. It is a treatment formulated after a lot of research on mosquito breeding patterns and which eco-friendly chemicals are found effective against them
It is a holistic pest control solution aimed to fix the issue of mosquito menace in a city like Kolkata with 3-smart steps.
- Smart Air: HiCare professionals ensure installing the automated wall dispensers optimized to spray 4X less chemicals at regular intervals.
- Smart Walls: Offers encapsulated wall spray treatment on indoor walls that retain there for up to 90 days. This spray treatment is formulated by the experienced scientists of the National Institute of Malaria research.
- Smart Water: Ensures treating breeding sites with WHO-approved chemicals to restrain the larvae from turning into adult mosquitoes. The aim of this step is to allow you to enjoy the fresh air by keeping your windows 24x7.
Why Book Mosquito Control Services in Kolkata?
Living in a city like Kolkata where mosquitoes are growing and increasing their population every single day? Then, do not take chances with your health.
Act smart and book a mosquito control service in Kolkata from the pioneers like HiCare. The best benefit of mosquito pest control services is that it safeguards you and your family against various mosquito-borne diseases.
The treatment offered by HiCare is effective against all types of mosquitoes, be it the Aedes or Anopheles mosquitoes. Book mosquito control treatments and let your home be yours only and no one to disturb you during the night with the constant buzzing and biting.
Will HiCare Mosquito Control Services Help Get Rid of Mosquitoes in Kolkata?
HiCare is India’s leading pest control company with a rich legacy of 28 years. Its eminent presence in over 30 Indian cities makes it easy for you to book a mosquito control service in Kolkata too.
It is the first company to introduce India’s 1st 3X Mosquito Control Treatment. This mosquito control treatment helps to get rid of mosquitoes regardless of their size and type.
Offering a value-for-money service ensuring 3-line of defense for COVID protection, the company boasts to relieve you from mosquito bites and breeding sites.
What is the Procedure Followed by the HiCare Team for Controlling Mosquitoes?
The trained hygiene experts of HiCare offer the ultimate mosquito control services in four main phases.
- The Booking Phase: As suggested by the name, here the client needs to book the 3X Mosquito Control Treatment in Kolkata from HiCare. It can be online or through a callback option displayed on the official portal of the company.
- The Pre-Service Phase: The second phase is the time when the company ensures 3-line of defense COVID protection for its staff. Each expert is checked and the health status is updated on the Aarogya Setu App before he arrives at your doorstep for the service.
- The Service Phase: This is the main treatment phase. During the service phase, the experts from HiCare will inspect breeding sites, cover your belongings, and then install encapsulated sprays and dispensers. Once the treatment is done, they will remove the covers and explain to you the dos and don’ts of mosquito control.
- The Post-Service Phase: The last phase is the post-service phase which goes on for up to 3 months. It is time to check the efficiency of the 3X Mosquito Control Treatment provided by the HiCare experts. If you find any shortcomings, feel free to contact the company officials for a free service anytime up to the first 30 days after the treatment.
What is the Cost of a Mosquito Control Service in Kolkata?
Mosquito pest control cost in Kolkata depends on the size of the home and level of mosquito infestation.
HiCare offers the ultimate 3X Mosquito Control Treatment -MMS at quite affordable rates in over 30 Indian cities. Avail 5% extra discount on online booking.
How to Book HiCare 3X Mosquito Control Treatment in Kolkata?
To book HiCare 3X Mosquito Control Treatment in Kolkata follow these steps:
- Fill your pin code in the prompt on the website
- Scroll through the drop-down menu of ‘Pest Control Services'
- Choose the ‘Mosquito Control’ option
- Fill out the Online Booking Form
- Choose the ‘Book Now’ or ‘Callback’ Option as per your desire
- When is World Mosquito Day?
- What are the 5 common methods to control mosquitoes?
- Source Reduction
- Environmental Control
- Chemical Control
- How to get rid of mosquitoes in the rainy season?
- Keep the doors and windows closed
- Wear full-sleeve clothes and full-length pants
- Place mosquito-repellent indoor plants
- Do not let water standby in and around your house
- Book HiCare’s 3X Mosquito Control Treatment
- How much does mosquito control in Kolkata cost?
- Can I control mosquitoes myself?
- Using mosquito repellent creams, coils, and sprays
- Placing soapy dishes at different corners of the house to trap the mosquitoes
- Placing garlic cloves to repel mosquitoes
- Inserting cloves in lemon slices and placing them at different corners of your house to repel mosquitoes
- Removing stagnant water from coolers, tanks, pots, etc placed indoors
- What time of year should you spray for mosquitoes?
Every year August 20th is celebrated as World Mosquito Day. It was the day when Sir Ronald Ross discovered that malaria was caused due to the biting of the mosquito Anopheles. World Mosquito Day is celebrated to spread general awareness against mosquito-borne diseases.
The 5 common mosquito control methods are:
The following tips will help get rid of mosquitoes in the rainy season:
The standard mosquito control cost in Kolkata ranges between Rs. 1,500 – 1,700 for a 1BHK home. The price may further increase up to Rs. 2,300 for a 3 BHK home in Kolkata.
Some common methods to control mosquitoes by self are:
Spraying for mosquitoes should be done preferably at the onset of the spring season. It is the time of the year when the mosquitoes are in active breeding mode.