Modern technology of mosquito control
Mosquitoes are everywhere. In parks, gyms, theatres, restaurants, and even at your home. Some places are more prone than others to be attacked by mosquitoes. Let's understand the mosquito life cycle for this. They have over 4 life cycle stages:
- Egg: The mosquito egg hatches when exposed to water.
- Larva: Lives and feeds in water.
- Pupa: This stage occurs just before the mosquito turns into an adult.
- Adult: Flies outside the water after its body is ready
These 4 life stages are compelling enough to understand why mosquito attacks are more common in places surrounded by trees and water. This makes mosquito control even difficult as stopping them from breeding is almost next to impossible, with water and its numerous sources being in place around us. Mosquito eggs can survive without water for months, and that's why various pest control methods seem to not work out when it comes to these flying insects.
Here are a few tips that will help you keep a check on mosquitoes around you.
- Keep your doors and windows closed during the peak mosquito attack hours.
- Use mosquito netting around your bed to ensure that even if mosquitoes have somehow entered your premises, they cannot bite you.
- Use oils like lemon and neem to keep mosquitoes away.
- Wear covered clothes to avoid mosquito bites.
Though these steps are good enough to control mosquitoes, they're not fool-proof. So what makes a mosquito so dangerous that none of these seem to be of great help? Let's dive in to understand why you need professional mosquito pest control.
Since centuries, the mosquito population has only grown which has further led to various infectious diseases like Malaria and Dengue. The World Health Organisation quotes, "Dengue is the most prevalent viral infection transmitted by Aedes mosquitoes. More than 3.9 billion people in over 129 countries are at risk of contracting dengue, with an estimated 96 million symptomatic cases and an estimated 40,000 deaths every year." These small, yet dangerous pests are also a reason for severe diseases like the Zika virus, West Nile virus and Chikungunya virus.
Though your usual DIY methods and machines might work in a small run, they won't work for a long time as the mosquitoes might get immune to the sprays and evolve rapidly to adapt themselves to find their ways out of these preventive techniques.
Now that you know why mosquito pest control methods are so important, let's take a look at how HiCare uses modern technology to get rid of them. First, let's start with the basics. As discussed, mosquitoes will most of the time breed near houses which are more likely to have a water body or trees around them. Though these are just a few factors, it cannot be overlooked that mosquitoes can breed in still or unmoving water which could be as less as a filled bottle cap!
Using their 3× mosquito pest control, HiCare ensures that you are not only protected from new mosquitoes entering the house but also from the ones that might have found ways to breed inside or nearby.
- Anti-larval treatment: HiCare aims at providing end-to-end pest control solutions to its clients and the anti-larval treatment is the first step that kills mosquito eggs and prevents them from breeding further.
- Encapsulated wall spray: The WHO-approved wall spray is proven to kill hiding and resting mosquitoes. Though it is dangerous for mosquitoes, the encapsulated technology of the spray makes it safe for children and pets to be around
- Automatic wall dispenser: HiCare also provides you with 3 months of CIB-approved wall dispenser which helps keep new mosquitoes away. It is installed at all entering points and you can get its refill changed every 3 months.
Now that sounds like a fool-proof plan to get rid of mosquitoes without any hassles. And all of this with a 30 days money back guarantee is definitely not a bad deal, isn't it? Just call 8828333888 or visit www.hicare.in and book the 3× mosquito control service today!