How to take care of mosquito bites | HiCare
Female mosquitoes bite people and animals to get the blood meal. It is fascinating to know that a female mosquito can lay somewhere between 100-300 eggs at one time. Male mosquitoes do not bite people or animals. Mosquitoes are not only a nuisance but also a major reason for the spread of disease. To name some of these, mosquitoes spread dengue, malaria and chikungunya. The worst part of that is if they have an entire swarm breeding at your place, you are exposed to high risks regarding your health.
When a mosquito bites you, they use their special mouthpart called a proboscis to suck the blood. While they do that, they inject saliva into your skin which results in itching and marks. Here are some of the symptoms of a mosquito bite-
- A puffy reddish bump
- Small blisters
- Dark spots like bruises
It may be severe in case of children as their skin is extremely sensitive. Apart from that, it can also turn out to be severe in the cases of adults bitten by a mosquito species they haven't been exposed to before and people with disturbed immune systems. For people suffering through severe symptoms, they might have these signs-
Oftentimes, people have to be hospitalised for them to be treated properly against dengue and malaria. Mosquitoes also spread viruses through bites. Certain viruses like West Nile and Zika Viruses can make you ill. When a mosquito bites a person, the mosquito gets infected too. Now, this infected mosquito can spread germs to other people or animals.
So the real question is, "Can you avoid mosquito bites?"
Yes, you can.
- You have to stay indoors at dusk and dawn
- Wear long pants and long sleeves clothing
- Use screens and window shields to keep them out
- Apply mosquito repellents and use multiple vaporizers
- Avoid stagnant water
These are some of the ways. But practically thinking, the amount of mosquitos around us is much more compared to the number of humans. You can't always cancel your plans, you can't always wear long-sleeves, you can't always use screens and cover your windows. So, how do you do it?
The best solution of all is to avail professional mosquito control services. This helps to get rid of them breeding at your place. Getting regular professional mosquito control services can help you get complete mosquito control and safeguard your family and your property. Mosquitoes breed in water and then infect others one after another. No matter how much you try to control them with your repellant sprays, if the numbers are more, getting them controlled via a professional mosquito service becomes necessary.
Here are certain factors that you should definitely consider before booking with a company-
- Qualifications - Do the technicians have a license? Does the company use the latest equipment and technology?
- Online presence - How accessible is the company? Is there a helpline number that works 24/7?
- Legacy - How long has the company been in this business?
- Reputation - How well established is the company? Read the reviews. Ask for references.
- Value - Are they providing you with a valuable offering? Is there any warranty/guarantee?
- Safety - Are the chemicals approved? Are there any side effects?
- Techniques - What kind of techniques are being used like water, steam, herbal chemicals, etc.?
Apart from this, here are some immediate ways to relieve the itch and avoid infection:
If you suffer from fever, nauseousness or vomiting, consult a doctor. To avoid all of these, it is better to use effective professional mosquito control service at regular intervals. This can secure your family and you from several diseases and viruses. We, at HiCare, are hygiene experts who use 3X mosquito control with a wall dispenser, spray treatment and an anti-larval treatment to get rid of mosquitoes from your house. Having a legacy of 28 years, our experts provide professional doorstep services. Book now at www.hicare.in or call us at 8828333888.