The mosquito is without a doubt the most bothersome of all the flying insects that appear during the rainy season. If you don’t like getting itching attacks that make you want to crawl back inside, you’re not alone.
The mosquito is without a doubt the most bothersome of all the flying insects that appear during the rainy season. If you don’t like getting itching attacks that make you want to crawl back inside, you’re not alone. That’s when we go around attempting everything to get rid of these pesky buggers. The rate at which mosquitoes are multiplying and spreading in India makes it look like we may soon have a mosquito population greater than that of humans. Isn’t it scary? So let’s take a look at some tips and tricks on how to control mosquitoes at home.
The Risks of Mosquitoes
Mosquitoes, unlike many of the season’s more common pests, are not just bothersome but also hazardous. These tiny insects are capable of transmitting illness more than any other animal or insect on the planet. Mosquitoes transmit a wide range of illnesses, including encephalitis, Chikungunya, yellow fever, and dengue fever in both animals and humans.
Even if you don’t have it, you don’t want to be driven indoors by itchy bites every time you try to enjoy sipping tea on your balcony.
It’s a frequent myth that mosquitoes feed on blood. Mosquitoes consume blood in order to sustain their bodies and develop and hatch healthy eggs. Mosquitoes can lay 100 eggs at a time, thus populations of this pest can soon become out of control. When eradicating mosquitoes, it is critical to employ numerous strategies to eliminate mosquitoes at all stages of their life cycle.
How to get rid of mosquitoes from your house-
Mosquito control at home needs a comprehensive strategy. To begin, keep mosquitoes out of your yard. This will not only make spending time outside more comfortable, but it will also reduce the likelihood of mosquitoes entering your home. Second, apply a mosquito repellent that is both safe and efficient. After all, regulating the larger population necessitates focused efforts.
- To begin, you should be aware that mosquitos deposit their eggs in standing water. It is simple; simply remove any stagnant sources of water and avoid them in the future.
- Mosquitoes are repelled by the fragrance of some plants. Planting pots of basil, mint, rosemary and other herbs is another alternative. In addition to repelling mosquitos, these plants may be used to compliment your cuisine and offer a sense of nature to your house.
- To keep mosquitos out, repair any holes, rips, or gaps in your screens and doors. Make sure it is adequately sealed and leaves no space for any mosquitoes to enter.
- Essential oils may be less effective than standard insecticides. Pour a few drops of lavender, lemon, or eucalyptus essential oil into a spray container and mix.
- A fan may be used to force air in a small space to repel insects. The airflow confuses the insects, making them more difficult to buzz around. Furthermore, the air from a fan can spread the carbon dioxide breathed by people, which is what first draws mosquitoes.
While DIY approaches may yield some results, if you’re dealing with a large number of mosquitos, you should hire a professional mosquito treatment for home. Professional pest control companies are better aware of mosquito control treatment. They take chemicals looking at safety measures and have the expertise to eliminate mosquitoes at all phases of their life cycle.
At HiCare, we are committed to eliminating all mosquitoes from your house so you can live a healthy and safe life. Our hygiene solution providers have developed this approach and provide effective mosquito pest control treatment at pocket-friendly prices. With just one service you can be mosquito-free for 90 days. Our advanced 3X Professional Mosquito Control Service includes three components, which are:
1. Smart Air
A HiCare expert installs a dispenser which works exactly as a room freshener dispenser does. The automatic wall dispenser releases the encapsulated scent. The scene has 4 times fewer chemicals than usually a repellent spray or a coil contains.
2. Smart Walls
The second part of HiCare’s mosquito pest control services process focuses on the walls of your house. To imply the same, the HiCare technician sprays a solution on the walls, which eventually prevents mosquitoes from breeding in your home at various hideouts.
3. Smart Water
Using the concept of the source reduction method, we have designed the last yet prominent aspect of the 3X Mosquito Pest Control Service. With the help of this, it aims to kill mosquito eggs and prevent breeding.
These are the reasons why pest control services for mosquitoes by HiCare is indeed a complete solution. Instead of choosing traditional pest control mosquitoes, be smart and pick up the modern solution. If left untreated, mosquitoes will not only breed in your home but also cause a health hazard for you, which could be fatal sometimes. Today, let’s unite together to defeat the terrible assassin and win the struggle against mosquitoes!