We all are aware that carpets are expensive and so we all want to save them from dirt and grins and maintain them for a long run. Regular cleaning of a carpet is an essential task and not all of us can manage this very well. Thorough vacuuming along with professional carpet cleaning on a regular basis can make your carpet clean while maintaining the hygiene of your home. Here are a few easy carpet cleaning tips that you should be following which will further help you keep your house look clean and tidy.
Carpet Cleaning Tips
- You can prevent stains by not wearing your shoes on your carpet because even after your best efforts of saving your carpet from dust, there can be chances of your carpet catching stains accidently.
- Ensure to dab the stains and blot with a clean piece of cloth or sponge other than rubbing the spot vigorously.
- You can include soda while carrying out your carpet cleaning process because sodas are effective against beer and wine stains. You can also use white vinegar instead of soda to eradicate stains.
- If the stains have vanished, simply rinse the area with warm water. You must use your hand in the upward direction to brush the carpet.
- You can consider of using a shaving cream to remove a few stain.
- If you want to get rid of a dried gum from your carpet, apply ice cubes for about a minute until the gum has frozen. Now use a spoon and slowly lift the gum from the carpet. In case, the gum is still not coming out, cut that small area of carpet which remains noticeable.
- If you want to get rid of wax drop that has dropped on your carpet and dried simply re-heat the wax and place a white cloth over your iron to put the drop of wax on the top.
- Get your carpet deep cleaned regularly by the professional carpet cleaning experts who will use high-end technology and solutions to ensure your carpet is completely clean.