Monsoon, Why is it the time for you to deep clean your home?
Monsoon is the most beautiful and abundant period of the year, and it always comes as a welcome relief from the scorching summer heat. But, for the most part, the beauty is found outside our homes, since we have far too many troubles within. During the monsoon, no matter how well-sealed our dwellings are or how many foot mats we use, dirt and mud will find their way inside. When this dirt settles in locations like our living room couch mattress or our bathroom floor tiles, places we aren't used to cleaning on a daily basis, the situation becomes much more serious.
Furthermore, the season provides an excellent mix of heat and moisture for the growth of insects such as mosquitoes, roaches, bedbugs, ants, and other pests that infest our homes throughout the season and can become a continual source of discomfort for us. These insects hide in the darkest and most inaccessible parts of our homes, carrying germs and viruses that can cause diseases ranging from simple cough and diarrhea to lethal infections such as dengue fever, malaria, and chikungunya. They not only make our homes unsightly, but they also serve as regular reminders that we do not live in sanitary conditions. The issue is aggravated in cities such as Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Gurgaon, Chennai, and others, where people's lifestyles are fast-paced and they don’t really have time to clean their homes. As a result, we must deep clean our home at least once during the monsoon.
What is deep cleaning?
Deep cleaning is when we decide to fully clean every part of our house. To keep our house as beautiful and clean as we want it to be, we must thoroughly clean it at least three times a year. It's more than just dusting and sweeping the house on a daily basis; home deep cleaning entails a variety of little tasks. It's easy to become disoriented and overlook one of the little details while focusing on the major issue. So, here are a few tips to assist you to approach these tasks in a more orderly manner when thoroughly cleaning your home.
Steps to a thorough cleaning
Focusing on the major issue
Walls and Ceilings: Normally, when we clean our homes, we neglect to clean the walls and ceilings, which eventually get infected with spiders and insects which establish their homes there. However, cleaning them is not difficult; we can quickly clear them with our vacuum cleaner or simple dust cloth and feather duster.
- Electrical Appliances and Furniture: Electrical devices and furniture are abundant in today's houses. So, before we start deep cleaning the house, we should get a pen and paper and write a list of all the electrical equipment and furniture we have, including everything from the ceiling fan and refrigerator to the table and tube lights. After that, we should clean them one by one, using a dry cloth to dust them first and then a damp towel to wipe them clean.
- Mirrors and windows: No one enjoys seeing dust patches when gazing out their windows or glancing in their mirrors. Cleaning them, on the other hand, isn't a tough task; most of us do it from time to time. All we have to do is spray some glass cleaner onto the mirror or windowpane to be cleaned and wipe it down with a towel.
- Floor: Finally, we must brush and clean our house's floor completely in order to eliminate all stains. After that, we should disinfect it using the appropriate cleaning products.
Focusing on certain regions
Cleaning the kitchen: The kitchen is the most commonly used room in the house. It is stated that it harbors more germs and insects than any other room. We must clean it at least once a day and thoroughly clean it once every two months. When we wish to fully deep clean our kitchen, we must accomplish the following things:
- Remove all of the goods from the refrigerator and clean it thoroughly.
- Wipe and clean the microwave and any other electrical gadgets carefully.
- Remove everything from the kitchen cabinet, drawers, and shelves and clean and disinfect them.
- Brush and clean the sink with care.
- Both the floor tiles and the bathtub should be scrubbed thoroughly.
- With a brush, clean the faucets and pipes.
- Remove everything from the cupboards, drawers, and shelves before cleaning and disinfecting them.
- Drains and sinks should be cleaned.
- Using a brush or a vacuum cleaner, clean the sofa or carpet.
- Fabric soda can be used to dry clean it.
- Apply a suitable solvent to it (do not use harsh chemicals).
Monsoons might be a nuisance at times, but if the issue is cleaning our homes, all we have to do is arrange ourselves and put out the effort. Living in major cities such as Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Gurgaon, Chennai, and others, where life is too fast-paced and even small efforts seem too much, we can always turn to specialists for help.
HiCare Home Cleaning Services provides all of the above home deep cleaning services, as well as a variety of other deep cleaning house services; we have locations in all of the country's major cities to provide you with deep house cleaning services. We are well-known professionals in the industry and provide the best home deep cleaning services.
The chemicals we use are eco-friendly and safe for all. So, if filth or insects have been bothering you for a long time, give us a call at 8828333888 or take a look at our website at HiCare. Our highly trained specialists will reach all the hard-to-reach areas of your home and make it clean and attractive.