Do Mosquitoes Like It Warm Or Cold- HiCare
The Indian summer season is not only about a hot and humid atmosphere but also brings an itchy mosquito season. Have you ever thought about how these tiny yet irritating flying beasts managed to survive various Indian weather? Well, Mosquito Control Treatment may keep them out of your house, however, they still thrive through the season changes. Though professional mosquito control is there to help you, do you know during which season of the year do you need them the most?
Before diving deep into Mosquito Pest Control Services and their importance, let's take a brief look at their life cycle and whether they like heat or cold environments to survive.
As Indians, you would have noticed that during the summer season, you are more prone to mosquito bites. However, as the temperature starts dropping, you encounter fewer mosquitoes attacking you during your walk. Well, there is a logic behind it. Interestingly, according to WebMD, the magic number seems to be around 50 degrees Fahrenheit; that’s the temperature at which mosquitoes can no longer function.
If online claims and reports are something to go by then at 60 degrees, they become lethargic, whereas, they function best in warm weather – especially temperatures around 80 degrees Fahrenheit. In fact, they are also considered one of the most annoying warm-weather pests.
Since mosquitoes are cold-blooded insects, they don't have the ability to regulate their internal temperatures. Thus, weather plays a crucial make-or-break role in mosquito activity. With that being said, here is a brief of each Indian season and how it affects mosquito activities.Rainy Season - Mosquito Breeding
This is a well-known fact that mosquitoes lay their eggs in standing water. Therefore, flooding rains create ideal breeding conditions for mosquitoes. More rain means more potential for puddles and mosquito breeding.Summer Season - Feast For Mosquitoes
As it is crystal clear that mosquitoes are active in a warm atmosphere, they attack humans to the best of their capabilities during the summer season. Warmer temperatures make them hungrier for blood meals.Winter Season - Mosquitoes Are In Power Off Mode
As the temperature drops in the winter season, mosquito colonies shut down. On the other hand, many mosquitoes go dormant in Winter and hibernate, finding holes to wait in for warmer weather.
This way, the cycle goes on and on throughout the year.
Note, mosquito eggs can withstand freezing temperatures. The eggs will survive the cold season, and emerge as temperatures rise.
Interestingly, if mosquitoes invade your home during the cold months, they can survive up to three weeks, which is longer than they generally live outdoors. Furthermore, if a female lays eggs inside your home then you could wind up with a series of mosquito generations in your home.
Although the winter season could be a blessing for those who think that they are the last person to whom mosquitoes want to give love bites, it is just a temporary phase. Once the summer season is back, your old lovers will surely pay a visit. While for outdoors you have to be a bit cautious, mosquito treatment for home can provide you safety against them indoors.
However, finding the best Pest Control Services for Mosquitoes will not be as easy as typing mosquito control services near me on the internet. A long list of pest control mosquitos will appear on your screen, and picking up one of them is going to be a tough task for you. So, what are the fundamental parameters to shortlist suitable Mosquito Pest Control Services?
Well, three main parameters should be considered before signing up for professional mosquito control that is safety, effectiveness, and reliability. Make sure the hygiene company you are willing to hire as pest control mosquitos assures that the chemicals and products used for the treatment do not have any adverse effect on you or your family's health. Meanwhile, the effectiveness of the plan and the reliability of the hygiene company also matter.
However, you can save a lot of time only if you are picking up HiCare as your hygiene partner to combat this situation. There are multiple reasons why HiCare is a wise option among other pest control services for mosquitoes. HiCare's well-planned 3X Mosquito Plan promises to keep these flying beasts out of your house. Some of the key features of the HiCare 3X Mosquito Plan are as follows:
- Unlike conventional mosquito control treatment, our plan includes Smart air, for which, our technician installs an automatic wall dispenser to repel flying mosquitoes.
- The next step for the best result is encapsulating wall spray treatment to kill hiding and resting mosquitoes.
- For the last step, our well-trained experts give an anti-larval treatment to kill mosquito eggs and prevent breeding.
- Post the service, HiCare's hygiene expert guides our customers about necessary service precautions.
- After subscribing to our 3X Mosquito Pest Control Service, you can keep your windows open 24x7.
- Your home stays mosquito-free for 90 days with just one service. Note, the AMC plan includes four services throughout the year.
- Well, our integrated treatment plan uses 4X times fewer chemicals.
- HiCare's Mosquito Treatment for home is backed by a 30-days money-back guarantee.
- HiCare's experts follow a 3-line of defense for Covid Protection.
- Being India's leading digital & responsible hygiene company, in the past 27 years of our service, we have served our pest control treatments to over a million residential and commercial spaces.
- We offer an additional 5% discount for online payments, which also promotes contactless service.
Instead of typing Mosquito Control Services near me, directly head to our official website. Once you land on our home-page everything is quite self-explanatory on our user-friendly website. You can either book a service slot online through the website or give us a call on 8828333888.
As the summer season is here, it is better to take precautions than to search for a cure later. Join hands with and get rid of mosquitoes this summer season.