As forests disappear, termites are entering our homes to eat wood & paper including currency notes and valuable documents kept in a safe or locker! You will never know where they are coming from and attacking your bedroom furniture, wooden furniture, and even old furniture. Thus it is essential to check termites in used Furniture.
Buying old furniture can save you thousands. But you will never know about the hidden termite infestation that comes for free. So if you don’t invest in a preventive termite treatment and your neighbours do, it increases the chances of termite attacking your home and furniture soon.
Buying an old furniture or bedroom furniture and refurbishing it doesn’t mean it’s safe to get it home. Termites love wood and old wooden furniture is more prone to attack. While you may think your building and society has done an anti-termite treatment, it doesn’t keep your home and furniture safe as local pest controllers use cheap chemicals that only repel termites and cause them to spread while damaging your property thus keeping termites in used furniture.
Therefore, keep your newly purchased investment safe with a professional Anti-Termite and Preventive Termite Treatment that completely kills the termites.
Hire a professional well-trained and certified pest control service provider for the best preventive termite treatment. Opt for Hicare TERMIN-8 the most advanced Anti -Termite Treatment which helps to kill the termites completely while preventing termites in used Furniture.
Did you know?
• The old hand furniture might be inexpensive but has a great risk of pest infestation.
• Termites, to a great potential, infests bedroom furniture and wooden furniture including cushioned furniture as well.
• It is not easy to detect a termite attack before a lot of damage is done.
• Termites need darkness and humidity to survive. For this purpose, they build mud channels that provide them with their needs. If you notice such mud walls, it indicates that your house is under termite attack!
Why should you treat termites the expert way :
• Local pest controllers use cheap chemicals that only repel termites and cause them to spread while damaging your property. Hicare TERMIN-8 completely kills the termites.
• Termites, also known as white ants, are capable of destroying anything containing cellulose which includes paper and wood.
• They are so swift and quiet that the damage is done before you even know of their presence. Hence, you should get a periodic check done every few months.
• Termite infestation and breeding happen under the ground. This makes it difficult for you to spot them.
• Termites usually build multiple colonies. So even if you have found one and have managed to eradicate it, there is a good chance they are already busy destroying some other part of your home.
Hicare offers both Post-construction and Pre-construction Termite Treatment Service – TERMIN-8.
Our termite treatment uses a DRILL-FILL-SEAL technique that creates a chemical barrier that can’t be detected.
Hicare also protects infested woodwork with chemicals that will not just kill the existing termites, but also protect them from future termite infestation.
Also, we would like to emphasize that our termite treatment doesn’t repel termites, it kills them! All developed countries uses Termin-8 as it is effective. It is hassle-free, cost-effective, non-messy and absolutely safe for humans and pets.
Book your Termite Control service now or Call on 3988-9988 before your wooden valuables are eaten!