Termites are those pests that don’t just annoy and feed on your furnishings but also affect your valuables and house. They cause serious damage to a dwelling and are a major worry to the people residing around them. Usually, these pests start damaging homes from underground. This means that you won’t be able to discover it till it’s too late!
The termites are extremely minuscule in size and are hard to detect. They often feed on the furniture and foundation of the house and create a lot of chaos. They are most active in warm regions and spots. They create colonies by mating, feeding and growing throughout.
|Table of Contents|
How Do You Spot the Termites?
- If there is any spotting of winged termites flying around your home, there is a high chance that you’ve got a termite infestation.
- Most likely you’ll see them around wooden porches or patios.
- With mud tubes around the foundation of your house, the termites can travel through them as well.
How to Select the Best Pest Control Service Provider?
There are a lot of pest control services for termites in India, how do you select the best termite pest control service? Consider these factors before concluding-
- Write down a list of experts: Go through the internet, ads, print ads etc. and make a list of pest control services for termites in India. You can also look up directories etc. for convenience.
- Word of mouth: The word of mouth is the reassurance that you can get from your family and friends. They can present their opinions and ideas on the effectiveness and efficiency of the termite pest control service.
- Locality: Check if they provide services in your locality. This way you can get the termite pest control at the right time with an awareness of the environmental factors in the selected place.
- Licensing: Look at the licenses they have. Are they approved by a regulatory body in India? Also, check if the company is abiding by all the rules of the usage of the chemicals and has legal insurance.
- Types of equipment used: The providers for best pest control services for termites in India will always be updated with the latest technology. They should possess all the modern pieces of equipment and instruments.
- Contract: Is there any annual subscription/contract that you have to sign? If you are doing so, read all the instructions carefully before signing the agreement.
HiCare’s termite treatment is amongst the best in the pest control business. With our drill-fill-seal technique, the termite colonies get washed away. If you ever spot any signs of termite infestation, do not give it a second thought about repairing before things get much worse. We have a legacy of 28 years, our employees are verified with 3-level COVID kavach. At HiCare, our chemicals are approved by HACCP and CIB. You can call us at HiCare and our technicians will inspect your homes, drill holes in 45-degree angles and fill them up with TERMIN-8 solution and then seal the holes with the white cement.
We leave no chance for existing termites to survive and also help you avoid the new ones at the same time.
1) Benefits of HiCare:
- Warranty backed service.
- Free treatment of infested areas during the warranty if infestation returns.
- Highly effective.
- Safe treatment that is made in all developed countries.
- Completely destroys termite colonies from the core.
2) Service Timeframe :
- The 1 year contract includes 1 treatment and 1 check-up in the 4th month.
- The 2 years contract includes 1 treatment and 2 annual check-ups. 1 check-up in the 4th month and 1 check-up in the 13th month of the contract.
3) Warranty :
- 1 yearly service gives round the year protection.
- 2 Yearly Service gives 2 year protection from termites.
We make sure that in approximately 21 days the service efforts start working towards getting rid of termites. If there are any complaints after a service, our technicians attend it without any extra charges. To book with us, you can call on 8828333888 or visit HiCare for more.
Frequently Asked Questions about Termites
1. What are the signs of a termite infestation?
Termite frass (sawdust-like droppings)
Mud tubes (tunnels that termites build to travel from the ground to the wood)
Cracked or sunken floors
Sagging doorways or windows
Swarms of termites
2. How do I know if I need termite treatment?
If you see any of the signs of a termite infestation, it is a good idea to have your home inspected by a pest control professional. They will be able to determine if you have a termite problem and recommend the best course of treatment.
3. What is the drill-fill-seal technique?
The drill-fill-seal technique is a method of termite treatment that involves drilling holes in the walls and filling them with a termite-killing solution. This solution is designed to kill termites and prevent them from returning.
4. How much does termite treatment cost?
The cost of termite treatment varies depending on the size of the property and the severity of the infestation. However, HiCare offers competitive prices for its termite treatment services.
5. How can I prevent termites from infesting my home?
There are a number of things you can do to prevent termites from infesting your home, including:
Keep your home dry. Termites need moisture to survive, so it is important to keep your home dry. This means fixing any leaks and making sure your gutters are clean.
Seal up any cracks or holes in your home's foundation. Termites can enter your home through small cracks or holes.
Inspect your home for signs of termites on a regular basis. This will help you to catch any infestations early on.
6. What are the benefits of using HiCare for termite control?
HiCare is a leading pest control company in India with over 28 years of experience. They offer a comprehensive termite treatment service that is effective against all types of termites. HiCare also offers a one-year warranty on its termite treatment services.