7 Reasons Every Homeowner Needs Termite Inspection And Testing
Buying a home is never a guarantee that you and your family would be the sole inhabitants of the property. Yes, this may sound strange, but it is a fact that when you start living in a home, some hidden inhabitants too start residing along. Moreover, chances are that they might be living there much before you moved in. We are talking about termites!
Unlike other pests, termites can cause some serious expenses by damaging your expensive furniture and the whole foundation of your house. It is therefore strongly recommended to go for professional termite control after detecting the first signs of termites at home.
If you're still not sure whether or not to take help from termite inspection experts, read on to learn about the main reasons to go for termite testing.
7 Common Signs of Termite Infestation at Home
We want to acquaint you with the advantages of a termite inspection service. But before that, we want you to know what to consider as a sign of termite infestation at home. Here are some of the most common and easy-to-check early signs of termite infestation:
- Discarded wings of termites at some particular locations inside your home
- Chipped wall paint with mud tube marks
- Termite droppings inside cupboards or next to the cupboards on the floor
- Holes and cracks in your furniture
- Holes and cracks on the walls
- Foul smells in the kitchen and bathroom
- Sudden jamming of doors and windows
7 Reasons To Have A Termite Inspection Before Buying A Home
Having learned how to detect the early signs of termites, it's time to understand the benefits of a termite inspection service. Have a look:
- A Professional and Efficient Approach: The prime reason to consider a termite inspectionat home is for its efficiency. You may agree that detecting termites yourself is a tedious and next-to-impossible task. You need proper skills and knowledge for termite testing. This is where hiring professionals is the right approach for best results and efficiency.
- Early Detection: Make sure to go for termite testingas soon as you detect the early signs of its presence in your house. Termite-testing professionals are trained to look for the presence of termites at different nooks and corners of your house and furniture.
- Prevention of Further Damage: In continuation to the above-mentioned point, we would add that hiring a termite pest controlteam at an early stage prevents further damage. As mentioned earlier, if left untreated, termites can damage the whole structural foundation of your house.
- Right Set of Tools and Equipment: Another valid reason for several people to hire termite-testing teams is that they want to get a thorough inspection. They rely on these professionals because they come equipped with the right set of tools, equipment, and safe chemicals to detect the presence of termites at different corners of your house.
- Makes Way for Complete Termite Eradication: The best reason to go for a termite home inspection is that these professionals would then suggest a suitable termite treatment to you. Based on your termite-testing results, you can easily go ahead with an effective termite-removal treatment.
- Safer than a DIY: A professional approach for termite-testing is always safer than a DIY method. It's difficult to be at par with the experienced approach of termite-inspection experts. So, why take the risk and waste time and energy? Hire professionals for the sake of your home's safety and also to prevent termites from spreading across your house due to a wrong DIY method.
- Time and Money-Saving: When you hire termite-inspection experts from HiCare, you choose to save both time and money. How? Indulging in DIY termite-testing will consume a lot of your time, so it is advisable to leave the task to experts. Likewise, when you hire a termite-control service, you save a lot of money by detecting these pests at an early stage. It's easier to get rid of them without spending too much.
How to Prepare for Termite Inspection?
We now assume that you'd be convinced about why it is important to opt for a termite-testing service. The next part of our discussion is therefore about how to prepare for a termite inspection at home. You need no special preparations for this kind of pest inspection. Just a few things that you need to keep in mind are:
- De-clutter your house and organize stuff before the arrival of the professionals.
- Remove all stored stuff from the kitchen and bathroom cupboards.
- Make way for easy access for termite professionals.
- Repair leakages in the attic or roof.
- Keep your children and pets away on the day of termite testing.
- Take care of your precious belongings.
Remember, ignoring professional termite testing can be a big mistake that may bring havoc to your whole property. Instead, take prompt action the moment you detect early signs of termites in your home. Call upon experts from HiCare, India’s leading digital hygiene company with an experience of over 16 years. HiCare professionals will inspect your entire premise to detect the presence of termites and then suggest you the appropriate termite-control treatment. If you choose HiCare for a termite-control service, you would also get the best pre-and post-treatment guidelines for best results. Living in a termite-free home is your right. To ensure this, don't overlook the importance of professional termite testing followed by a termite-removal treatment.