5 Home Cleaning Tricks for the OCD inside You
Tags: sticky and gunky surface of your toaster,To clean your sink drain, To clean your window, clean the baseboards, stubborn carpet stains, stubborn mineral deposits
- Make use of a binder clip as a sponge stand to air-dry instead of getting all mildewy.
- You can kill the germs and viruses from your sponges by heating it in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- To get rid of theÂ sticky and gunky surface of your toaster, apply a few drops of water, cream of tartar, wipe with a sponge.
- To clean your sink drain, use baking soda, a toothbrush for cleaning. To avoid a smelly sink, add citrus fruits.
- To clean your windowÂ tracks dip a Q-tip in white vinegar solution and wipe it off along the track.
- Revive your mattress
- You mustÂ clean the baseboardsÂ with fabric softener.
- To get rid of theÂ stubborn carpet stains, use an iron.
- Always dust and then do the vacuum.
- Ensure to unscrew light bulbs while wipe the dirt off from them. Use a microfiber cloth while dusting.
- Have a place in the corner of the wall where you can hang your brooms and mops.
- Get rid ofÂ stubborn mineral depositsÂ with the help of white vinegar.
- Place a scrubber with vinegar and detergent to wipe the walls/tiles while you are in the shower.
- You can get away with the household odours by keeping vanilla extract in the oven.
- Dispense a sachet of lemonade Kool-Aid into the detergent of your dishwasher to get rid of iron stains and lime deposits.