10 Easy Tricks That Will Make Your Bathroom Spotless In Absolutely No Time
Despite being a tough task, bathroom cleaning is one thing that you can’t ignore for a longer period. It is one place of your house that is used frequently and if left dirty, may spoil the whole look and may invite various health hazards too. Be it the shower, toilet, sink, bathtub, or the tiles, every part and accessory installed in your bathroom needs regular cleaning to maintain that spotless look. The good thing is that there are endless ways to clean bathroom using ingredients that are easily available in your home.
In this post, we aim to reveal the secret cleaning hacks for the bathroom. So, stay tuned and learn about the best way to clean the bathroom.
10 Smart Ways to Clean Your Bathroom
So, how to clean the bathroom without wasting much time and energy? Here are some smart ways to clean bathroom in no time:
- Dealing with the Tough Limescale: The taps and the chrome accessories we usually install in our bathroom tends to get those ugly-looking limescale stains. Although a professional bathroom cleaning service is apt to deal with these tough limescale stains, you may still try some DIY methods like cleaning them with a solution of vinegar and water. Spray this solution on the limescale spots and wipe it off with a wet wipe after an hour or two. Chances are that you may get rid of these limescale stains.
- Cleaning Bathroom with Vinegar: The most common household ingredient used for bathroom cleaning is white vinegar. Just heat some white vinegar and spray it on stains and spots in your bathroom. It acts as a natural cleanser and helps regain the lost sparkle and shine of your bathroom. Vinegar is amazing when it comes to cutting the tough grime stains in the bathroom.
- Shower Cleaning with Soda Bicarbonate: People living in areas with a supply of hard water often notice the issue of mineral deposits, especially on their showerheads. To tackle this issue of shower cleaning, use a paste of water and soda bicarbonate. Apply this mixture and leave it there for 15-20 minutes. Scrub and rinse to see the lost sparkle on your showerheads.
- Cleaning Toilet with Anti-Bacterial Solution: Cleaning the toilet can be a disgusting task but it is one of the most essential ones included in bathroom cleaning. Toilets are home to bacteria and therefore you need an anti-bacterial solution to clean the mess as well as to clear the hidden bacteria. For this, spray the commode and the entire toilet with an anti-bacterial solution and leave it for about 10 minutes. Wipe the exteriors with a damp cloth and flush out the interiors to see the toilet sparkling again.
- Cleaning Bathroom Tiles with Borax and Baking Soda: You may agree that the grouting between the tiles is the hardest part to clean in your bathroom. It attracts all the dust and dirt that is hard to remove even after daily cleaning. Use a paste of two parts of baking soda and one part of water and borax each. Scrub the bathroom tiles and grouting with this paste using a toothbrush. Leave for an hour and scrub the dirt away.
- Cleaning the Bathroom Sink: Another trouble area in your bathroom is your sink. The drain once clogged may become the toughest thing to unclog. Try using dental floss as a cleaning tool to unclog the sink. For the countertop cleaning, you may rely on warm soapy water and scrub the stains away. Likewise, cleaning the bathroom sink faucet would be easier if you use a mild soapy solution to scrub the stains away.
- Remove the Rust Stains from the Bathtubs: The toothpaste you use is not only good for your teeth but can also help remove rust stains from the bathtubs, commodes, and sinks. All you need is to take some toothpaste on an old toothbrush and scrub on the stains. You may also use a mixture of lemon juice and borax or salt and turpentine in equal amounts to remove these hard rust stains from your bathroom.
- Add the Sparkle to the Glass Shower Doors: Modern-day bathrooms have glass shower doors, but these doors end up becoming another problem area that becomes messy with everyday usage. Try using vegetable oil on a paper towel to scrub these glass shower doors. Alternatively, you may try applying some shaving cream foam on the stained surface and wiping it with a dry cloth.
- Cleaning the Bathroom Ceiling: Another terrible thing to clean when it comes to having a spotless bathroom is the ceiling. All the vapors after a hot shower end up ruining the bathroom ceiling. You will find mold, spots, and mildew on your ceiling. The best DIY trick to clean this area is to use a solution of white vinegar and water. Use this solution to mop the bathroom ceiling and get that spotless look.
- Removing the Mildew from the Shower Curtains: The bathroom with its moist environment is a perfect place for mildew to grow, especially on your shower curtains. When indulging in bathroom cleaning, you can’t neglect these shower curtains. For this, make a paste of salt and vinegar and spray it on the mildewed curtains. Let it dry for a couple of hours and clean with a damp cloth.
All these tips shared for bathroom cleaning may give good results without much time and effort. But what if you can’t spare time at all to indulge in these DIY methods of bathroom cleaning? Due to time constraints, people nowadays look for professional bathroom cleaning services near them. Now, get sparkling clean bathrooms by leaving the task at the hands of the highly efficient staff of HiCare, a trusted name in the field of hygiene services. The professionals from HiCare follow a 3-step procedure to leave behind a clean and sparkling bathroom for the client. So, for those with a busy lifestyle, there is always an option to hire professionally trained cleaners to restore the beauty and maintain the hygiene of their bathroom.