Cockroach allergens - their skin, dead cockroaches and droppings are known to trigger asthma attacks in children. In such case, it would be better if your child is not present during the services. During the process, we may be flushing out adult cockroaches and destroying them.
Treated areas should be avoided for touching until dry. In case of accidental touching not much to worry, but wash the exposed skin with soap and water. The spray emulsions that we apply are the most safe pesticides and been diluted to such extent that do not cause any ill effects. Also, these aspects are properly explained by our Service Technicians in "Do's and Don'ts". Our chemicals do not have residual effect hence are safe in such condition. We always advise our customers to listen carefully to all Do's and Don'ts by our technicians.
No, in case of Cockroach treatment or general pest management, there is no need to wash after the treatment.
Under most normal condition, you do not need to empty kitchen cupboards as we do targeted gel baiting. But sometimes the kitchen is heavily infested by roaches and there is need of extensive flush out treatment. In the case of big cockroach also you may have to vacate cupboards, remove all food items and utensils before spray treatment.
Every pesticide requires that pets and people avoid treated surfaces until dry. This is the minimum standard for all products. Once dry, the material will not be easily transferred to paws or human skin.
For residential cockroach treatment: Nothing at all, we will do whatever is needed.
No it will not. The gel / paste are only applied to areas where insects congregate or harbour, like cracks, crevices or hinges.
It takes up to three weeks for the gel to exterminate the population. Do not use any other pesticides. If we have applied roach baits, any contact with pesticide sprays OR diy roach killer use will ruin the bait. If you are still see roach activity after two weeks, and then you can call us to register a complaint.