Hicare - Termites Treatment:
It is not easy to detect a termite attack before a lot of damage is done.
They need darkness and humidity to survive. For this purpose, they build mud channels that provide them with their needs making termite prevention impossible. If you notice such mud walls, it indicates that your house is under termite attack!
Why should termite control be done by best termite treatment services?
- They are so swift and quiet that the damage is done before you even know of their presence. Hence termite inspection should be done every few months.
- Termites usually build multiple colonies. So even if you have found one and have managed to eradicate it, there is a good chance they are already busy destroying some other part of your home.
Hicare offers both Post-construction and Pre-construction Termite Treatment – TERMIN-8.
Our termite treatment uses a DRILL-FILL-SEAL technique that creates a chemical barrier that can’t be detected.
Hicare also protects infested woodwork with chemicals that will not just kill the existing termites, but also protect them from future termite infestation.
Also, we would like to emphasize that our termite pest control doesn’t repel termites, it kills them!
Termin-8 is so effective that it has been used in all developed countries.
This termite control services is hassle-free, cost effective, non messy and absolutely safe for humans and pets.
- Termites, also known as white ants, are capable of destroying anything containing cellulose which includes paper and wood.
- Termites pass more wind than humans and create methane gas.
- There are over 2300 species of termites of which about 220 are found in India.
- Termite infestation and breeding happens under the ground. This makes it difficult for you to spot them.
- A single termite egg can manifest itself into a colony again in no time.
- Termites work 24 hours a day, 7 Days a week and never sleep.
- Like vampires, they don’t like sunlight and can actually die if exposed to it. That’s why they travel in mud tubes and live in nests either below or above ground.
- Termite queens can live for between 15 and 25 years.
- A termite queen can lay 40,000 eggs per day.
- Some termite nests can contain up to 2 million termites.