Why Choose Hicare Cockroach Control Treatment over DIY
If a slipper, broom or paper roll is your cockroach control solution, it’s time to evaluate. Your method might be effective for the cockroaches you can see, but what about those that are hidden in crevices of your home? What you can’t see, you can’t attack; which is why you need expert help for cockroach pest control.
Choose Hicare over conventional methods for cockroach pest control – our method is to eradicate the root of the problem, rather than just eliminate surface nuisances.
Aerosol cans, poison, or paper rolls won’t match the effectiveness of Hicare’s anti-cockroach solution – Intelligel.
- Intelligel is a new-age gel treatment that uses highly effective yet eco-friendly chemicals with spectacular effect.
- For cockroach control, gel is applied at their most suspected outlets like wall cracks, crevices, holes in electrical appliances, etc.
- For red and black ant control, an odourless liquid is put on as a spot spray.
- Cockroaches consume the gel and go back to their hideout where they eventually die. Other cockroaches eat the poisoned roaches and thus the entire colony is killed.
- The effect of Intelligel lasts for about 4 months or until the gel is completely consumed.
- Cockroaches can leave an offensive odour with their spit and urine.
- They generally feed on food leftovers (including pet and human food).
- Cockroaches can transmit disease-causing bacteria through their bodies.
- They carry bacteria that are capable of spreading diseases like dysentery, food poisoning and diarrhea.
- They produce an oily liquid that stains the places it is secreted at and it also has a very bad odour.
- Cockroaches can also feed and survive on items like the glue found behind a stamp.
- Cockroaches contaminate the food you eat and the utensils you eat in.
- To help them in mating and swarming, cockroach feces contain chemical trails that emit airborne pheromones. These pheromones help cockroaches track chemically-active trails to discover food in the hide-outs of other cockroaches.
- There are 4,500 species of cockroaches around the world, of which about 30 are found near human habitation.
- They can hold their breath for up to 40 minutes.
- A Cockroach runs at the speed of up to 3 miles an hour.
Home tips to prevent cockroach infestation:
- Store all food in sealed containers only.
- Make use of dust-bins that have a tight lid.
- Keep your home, especially the kitchen, cleaned on a regular basis.
- Carry out any plumbing repair work without delay to prevent water leaks.
- Holes in walls around baseboards, in- between cabinets, pipes, doors and windows should be sealed using copper mesh, cement, silicone caulk or steel wool.