Bed bug Control – Steam Treatment
- Steaming Treatment be done on cloth based materials like bed sheets, pillow covers, curtains, cracks & crevices and other upholstery as Bed bugs are most often found in bed parts, such as mattresses, box springs and folded areas
- Technicians will scratch the eggs of bedbugs from corners of furniture, bed & mattresses using the high end steaming machine
- Steaming Process can also be used for treatment of all furniture and metallic items
- Our Trained and Knowledgeable hygiene expert find the hiding spots for Bedbugs
- 1st Service: Day 1
- 2nd Service: Day 16
- Manpower: 1
- Terms & Conditions
- Complaint Service is free of cost.
- Service needs to be taken within 30 days of scheduled date
- Safety Precautions
- 3-Level Covid Suraksha Kavach
- Chemical is safe for kids, elderly people & pets
- Bedbugs are small, oval, brownish insects that live on the blood of humans
- Bedbugs do not fly, but they can move quickly over floors, walls, and ceilings.
- Bedbugs may enter your home undetected through luggage, clothing, used beds and couches, and other items. Their flattened bodies make it possible for them to fit into tiny spaces.
- They are primarily active at night in order to take a blood meal. There bites can lead to itching, severe skin allergies & infection hence immediate treatment is needed.
- Bed bugs can live up to 20 to 400 days without blood meal.
- Bed bugs can give you Sleepless nights
- Females Bed bugs can lay 5 eggs at a time and 500 eggs in lifetime
- Bedbugs Extermination
- While cleaning up infested areas will be helpful in controlling bedbugs, getting rid of them usually requires chemical treatments.
- It is important to use products that can be used safely in bedrooms.
- Generally it is safest and most effective to hire an experienced pest control professional like Hicare Services for bedbug extermination
List of Services
Building / Apartment Size / Unit
Type of Service
I was struggling with bed bugs during my pregnancy and was worried about my overall health. By hiring services from HiCare, I was able to get rid of the bed bugs instantly. Thank You.-Mrs. Usha P -Kandivali
As I live in a family with elderly members, bed bugs were quite a concern for the safety and health of all. With professional services from HiCare, I got a sense of safety and hygiene throughout. Thanks for the relief. -Mr. Rajesh - Pune
Only a thorough check done by our trained professionals can ensure your home is bed bug free. Bed bugs apart from being too tiny to spot can also easily migrate to places by using means of clothes, bags etc. Screen reader support enabled.
A bed bug treatment generally lasts for 45 minutes to an hour. It is hard to say the exact time as the cleaning process entirely depends on the area of infestation.
Bed bugs can spread through movement of people or material from an area that was already infested with bed bugs and can reach your home from clothes, luggage, and many more things.
As it is hard to ascertain where bed bugs have originated in your home, the best way to prevent it is by taking bed bugs treatment from professionals.