Be it any pest you may find at home. Cockroaches, mosquitoes, bed bugs, rats, or anything else. The first question is always about how you can get rid of them. Your mind starts ticking to find ways to repel them. Or kill them. When it comes to termites too, we want to know about DIY (Do It Yourself) options...
Wood Borer - Lite
- Identify the wood borers in the infested wood
- Use of special syringe filled with Wood Preservative Chemicals into the holes
- Use of chemical petroleum base for spraying on the infected area for protection against wood borers
- The package includes three services in six months
- Manpower: 1
- Extended Warranty can also be availed, speak to our Call Centre for additional cost*
- Terms & Conditions
- Treatment will minimize the wood borer infestation in controlled condition
- Efficacy / Elimination of pest will take 15 days post service
- Efficacy will last long when precautions are strictly followed
- Safety Precautions
- 3-Level Covid Suraksha Kavach
- Chemical is safe for kids, elderly people & pets
- 16-Year Legacy
- Safe for Kids & Pets
- 1-Year Protection
- Verified employees with 3-level COVID Kavach
- Premium clientele Starbucks, Airtel, EuroKids
Plumber, electrician, mechanic, lawyer, teacher, etc. All of these guys are known as they are because they specialize in a certain job. Similarly, a professional pest control service is best done with the experts. Just like we don’t want to do our own plumbing, we shouldn’t do our own pest control either.
- Wood boring beetles treatment is an expert’s job and requires extensive inspection.
- Once they are identified, we use special syringes to inject Wood Preservative chemicals into the holes made by the wood borers to combat the wood borer infestation in your wooden furniture.
- We also spray these chemicals that contain a petroleum base to prevent further damage.
- Our Wood borer Control service makes sure that in approximately 7-15 days they disappear, unlike other chemicals that only repel them and cause them to spread while damaging your property.
- Within the contract period if you have a complaint after a service; our technicians will resolve it at no extra charges.
- With an Extended Warranty, if you face any problem post your contract expiry our technicians will resolve it at no extra charges.