Dengue Fever In India: Identification, Symptoms And Prevention List
Dengue Fever In India
Dengue is a viral disease borne from dengue mosquito bites that have become the latest nightmare of dengue fever in india. It is also called "Dandy Fever" or "Breakbone Fever." Dengue Fever is transmitted via the Aedes mosquito or Dengue mosquito and usually begins with a sudden onset and goes unnoticed if you do not recognize dengue symptoms. If you are looking for techniques on how to identify dengue mosquito and how to prevent dengue fever, here are some tips to do so.
- Dengue mosquito or Aedes mosquito has a black and white body with stripes which is easy to identify.
- Aedes love to breed in the stagnant water. So make sure you look at places you think water can accumulate for eggs and the larvae.
- Aedes larva usually hangs at a specific angle as compared to another mosquito larva.
- Dengue mosquitoes usually stand at a parallel angle to surface.
How to identify a dengue mosquito bite:
- Aedes mosquito mostly bites in the daylight.
- Look for the mosquitoes swarming up in the daytime to bite you making it easy to spot and kill them with various methods.
If you have lately been feeling weak or your area nearby is loaded with people, who have dengue fever symptoms. Or even if dengue fever cases springing up every other day. It is mandatory that you get yourself checked by your local doctor to ensure everything is okay.
What are Dengue fever symptoms?
- Joint pain.
- High fever.
- Vomiting and Nausea.
- Appetite loss.
- The decrease in the blood pressure.
- Skin rash.
- Swelling of feet soles and hands.
A critically low drop in blood pressure can lead to circulatory collapse. Which is why it is important for the patients to understand dengue fever symptoms for dengue prevention tips. Opt these preventive measures of dengue to be free from the disease.
How to protect from dengue fever:
- People living in the sub-tropical and tropical areas should be aware of the disease as this variety of mosquito effectively breeds in this area.
- Opt for improved options for water storage.
- If you are looking for tips on how to prevent dengue mosquito, you can strictly avoid any stagnant water brimming up in your locality.
- Use good mosquito repellents with at least 10 percent DEET. However, go through the warnings carefully.
- Opt for the best waste disposal method.
- Darker fabrics attract mosquitoes so ensure to wear light colored clothes.
- Do pest control service regularly.
Don't wait to notice dengue fever symptoms, try HiCare Anti Dengue service to stop dengue fever and symptoms of dengue, and also one of the best ways to kill mosquitoes. Professional mosquito control services for house, yard and get rid of dengue, malaria, & chikungunya.