BBMS - Pro
- Finding hiding spots of bed bugs by properly trained Hygiene Experts
- Injection of mild odour spray to get rid of bed bugs followed by next service after 15 days.
- Highly effective and completely controls infestation of Bed bugs at home ensuring no bed bugs are found in the infected places post treatment
- 1st Service: Day 1
- 2nd Service: Day 16
- 3rd Service: Day 46
- 4th Service: Day 76
- Manpower: 1 for each visit
- Terms & Conditions
- Complaint Service is free of cost.
- Service needs to be taken within 30 days of scheduled date
- Safety Precautions
- 3-Level Covid Suraksha Kavach
- Chemical is safe for kids, elderly people & pets
I was struggling with bed bugs during my pregnancy and was worried about my overall health. By hiring services from HiCare, I was able to get rid of the bed bugs instantly. Thank You.-Mrs. Usha P -Kandivali
As I live in a family with elderly members, bed bugs were quite a concern for the safety and health of all. With professional services from HiCare, I got a sense of safety and hygiene throughout. Thanks for the relief. -Mr. Rajesh - Pune
Only a thorough check done by our trained professionals can ensure your home is bed bug free. Bed bugs apart from being too tiny to spot can also easily migrate to places by using means of clothes, bags etc. Screen reader support enabled.
A bed bug treatment generally lasts for 45 minutes to an hour. It is hard to say the exact time as the cleaning process entirely depends on the area of infestation.
Bed bugs can spread through movement of people or material from an area that was already infested with bed bugs and can reach your home from clothes, luggage, and many more things.
As it is hard to ascertain where bed bugs have originated in your home, the best way to prevent it is by taking bed bugs treatment from professionals.
- India's leading digital hygiene company
- 16 years of legacy
- Serviced 2 Lakh Homes & 1 Lakh commercial spaces
- Present across 20+ cities & expanding
- 3-line of defence for Covid Protection
- Premium clientele