Roach Begone: How To Kill Those Nasty Pests
Cockroach infestations are common in Indian households. What is uncommon is an effective cockroach repellent. Cockroaches running around your kitchen, under the sink, crawling around in the shadows can all be terrifying and stressful. Cockroach infestations can be both physically and psychologically daunting. They hide in cracks, inside sink pipes, mostly in places that are dark and moist, making it super difficult to spot and kill them. They sneak into every damp corner of your home, and reign. Read on if you can't handle the stress anymore.
Know The Enemy
- Cockroaches are mostly harmless, as they do not bite humans. However, they do scratch
- Cockroaches have existed since the age of dinosaurs that amounts to about 360 million years!
- They have lived through tough times on this planet, thus making them one of the toughest creatures alive till date.
- They are diverse 4000 species of cockroaches exist!
- Cockroaches not only contaminate food, but they also transfer pathogens that lead to allergic reactions along with significant psychological distress.
- There is little evidence to conclusively link cockroaches with disease outbreaks. However, a roach scratch could carry harmful bacteria that could infect human bodies.
- Children especially tend to be more susceptible to roach allergies than adults.
Be At The Top Of Your Game!
If you want to win this battle, you need to make a checklist of the facts shared below:
- Most cockroach repellents are made of harmful chemicals. When our loved ones are inhaling these, we can only imagine the damage it could cause them.
- Cockroach repellents have harmful chemicals in them, such as cypermethrin, which can cause difficulty in breathing, coughing, chest congestion and much more. These are some serious health concerns that can lead to permanent damage.
- Most cockroaches develop resistance to primitive cockroach repellent sprays.
- Bait techniques have shown better results over time in keeping cockroach infestations at bay. They are the best cockroach repellents so far.
- Using cockroach repellent gels is a bait technique that has proven to be safer for children as there is no inhalation of the harmful chemicals of aerosol sprays. Employing this technique reduces the risk of respiratory diseases.
- Odourless repellent sprays and natural cockroach repellents are safer to use on windows and balconies.
Step By Step Guide
- Identify target areas where your unwanted guests are in hiding.
- Prevent infestations from increasing with the use of household items such as lemon; a solution of pepper, garlic, and onion; cucumber peels and slices, and Listerine.
- Make use of bait strategies such as gel-based cockroach repellents. Remember to place them in and around target areas and away from children.
- Use odourless cockroach repellent sprays that are safe for children and pets in the household.
- Identify the best cockroach repellent gel by making sure it is natural, eco- friendly and safe to use.
- If you are not sure whether you can handle it on your own, hire a professional cockroach control service provider to do the job for you.
You may visit your nearest store to buy the biggest can of cockroach repellent that you can find. You may even go so far as to look for a natural cockroach repellent. But how can you be sure that you got your hands on the most effective repellent out there? The best cockroach repellent in India should have the most advanced technology. HiCare offers only the best and the most advanced services to tackle cockroaches at home, in the safest and most effective way. HiCare has been a trusted provider of the best cockroach repellents services for the past 16 years. Their repellents are made with patented eco-friendly Bayer technology. You wouldn't have to worry about toxic chemicals, as HiCare uses safe and toxin-free solutions which means you won't hurt yourself in your battle against cockroaches. Their trained professionals will ensure an effective and long-lasting result without having to worry about emptying your kitchen. You can book an appointment for any time of the day by calling their toll free number 080-46809272.