Here's How To Keep Your Kitchen Pest-Free With HiCare
Apart from the bathrooms, your kitchen is prone to insect infestation. Because there is so much delicious food being prepared in the kitchen, a variety of pests are likely to be drawn to the aroma. Regular cleaning is insufficient because the kitchen attracts a constant stream of insects and other creatures. As a result, you should use residential pest control services on a regular basis. However, before opting for the best pest control treatment, first you need to be clear with your fundamentals, that is identifying the type of pests that are commonly found in the kitchen.
With that being said, here is a list of pests that are likely to attack your kitchen area in order to munch on food or to get a warm shelter.
Cockroaches: Seeing a cockroach in your kitchen is revolting. They carry over 33 types of germs, including E Coli and salmonella, as well as six parasitic worms and other parasites. If that isn't enough to worry you, consider the fact that a single cockroach may produce hundreds of cockroach babies! As mentioned earlier, roaches prefer warm places, so look under your refrigerators, stoves, and ovens, for example.
Even if you get rid of the cockroach in the kitchen, you must clean it completely afterwards. We are also at risk from cockroach saliva, droppings, and decomposing bodies. It includes allergen proteins, which can aggravate allergies and asthma symptoms.
Rodents: You must have heard horror stories about rats loitering in hotels or commercial kitchens, but the truth is that it can happen in your kitchen as well! Mice and rats prefer kitchens because they are warm and provide them with everything they require without demanding too much effort from their end. They have enough food, water, and shelter (places to hide). They can fit through tiny openings and conceal for lengthy periods of time without being discovered.
Rodents are destructive to your home because of the germs they carry and the damage they can cause. They were responsible for the plague and spread salmonella bacterium and hantavirus! Ticks, fleas, and lice are among the disease-causing bugs they transport. They chew through wood, plastic, paper, gas pipes, and even electrical wires, potentially resulting in kitchen fires and other tragedies. Their feces and pee are also extremely dangerous. Mice can have 10 litters every year if allowed unmanaged, with each litter having 3-14 pups. Because rodents are tenacious and dangerous to deal with on your own, you'll need expert pest control services to assist you to get rid of rodents in the kitchen.
Ants: It's difficult to keep ants out of the kitchen. Ants come in quest of any food that has fallen on the ground and bring it back to their nest. They gain access to your kitchen through any cracks in the windows, entrances, or flooring that they can locate. You're misguided if you believe that killing the ants will prevent them from entering your home.
The ants that enter your house are from a nearby colony. Each ant will leave a trail of pheromones when they enter, attracting the attention of the other ants. When trying to get rid of ants in your house, you must locate the colony and eradicate it, or the queen will create additional worker ants that will infest your property. To deal with ants in your kitchen, you'll need professionals to assist you to locate and eliminate the ant colony, as well as professional cleaners to remove the pheromone trails left behind.
Apart from these pests, fruit flies are also among the most common insects found in any kitchen. However, once they invade your kitchen, the war against their colony will be challenging unless you decide to take professional help by hiring a pest management services provider. We are undoubtedly a one-stop solution for your kitchen cleaning problems and requirements. Here are the residential pest control services of HiCare you should opt for:
- 4D Cockroach Treatment and Ant Treatment
- Rodent Control Service
- Kitchen Cleaning Service
Here is a brief overlook of each home pest control service of HiCare:4D Cockroach Treatment And Ant Treatment
- This home pest control service is India’s first comprehensive service to control cockroach infestation.
- The 4Ds stand for Deny Food, Deny Shelter, Destroy & Control, and Digital Monitoring.
- The effective Ant Treatment is complimentary.
- This pest control treatment is backed by a 30-days money-back guarantee.
- It will show you visible effects in 15 days.
- Before the service, the HiCare expert identifies various rodent hideouts in your home.
- We use a Sticky Trap, which is a combination of advanced science experience.
- All the equipment used for this pest control treatment are industry-approved and heavy-duty glue boards to obtain a 100% success rate almost instantly.
- A thorough inspection of the entire premise along with customer consultation.
- The three-step service includes extensive cleaning, external wiping, and mopping and scrubbing.
- The service typically takes 2-4 hours to complete.
Apart from these features, there are a few more benefits that HiCare customers get for opting for our pest control in home services. They are:
- All the chemicals and products used in our pest management services are 100% safe for kids, elder people, and pets.
- Some of our pest control home services are guaranteed and warranty backed.
- Our technicians strictly follow Covid-19 appropriate behaviour, which includes wearing face masks, shields, hand gloves, and shoe covers.
- In addition, they undergo various screenings before any service visit.
HiCare is India’s first and most responsible hygiene solution provider company which is completely functional digitally. We boast an experience of more than two decades in the hygiene industry. We have 500+ verified and well-trained experts. So far, we have served over a million residential and commercial spaces across India.
A pest-free home and kitchen are very important for healthy living. Get the best pest control home services and take a step towards a healthy and hygienic lifestyle. Contact HiCare at 8828333888 and set yourself free from the worry of pest infestation.