Rodents: Did you know ?
- They always remember a route once they have learnt it.
- Symptoms like fever, chills, inflammation of the spinal cord/around the brain, muscle aches could be the result of LCMV, of which the primary carrier is the house mouse. If you’re shocked at reading this, there’s more.
- Mice visit more than 20 different food sites and pick just about 0.15g at each site. This means that they contaminate a lot more food than they eat.
- With their constant gnawing, they transmit diseases and damage your property.
- Rats are color blind and have very weak eye-sight.
- Their teeth are so strong, that they can chew through objects as tough as glass, lead, aluminum and cinder block.
- Rat bites can cause exposure to strep bacteria.
- Mice can balance a walk on thin wires and can climb uneven vertical surfaces of up to 2 meters.
- Rodents are one of the most disastrous urban pests. They live at our expense, invade our homes, eat our food and damage our belongings.
Hicare’s Rodent Pest Control Treatment – RODEX
As with other mammals, rats are intelligent and highly adaptive. Due to this, rodent control is a difficult task which needs professional rodent control service.
Hicare uses a new age RODEX treatment which has been effectively used in all developing countries. The benefit is that the rat repellent treatment is based on the type of rodent species, the extent of the infestation and its spread. RODEX treatment works on the scientific coalition of:
- Trapping and
Hicare has the expertise required to get rid of the rat infestation, yet it is completely safe for humans and pets. Our rat pest control treatments are customized basis the premises. For example, in places where food items are stored, like kitchen shelves, granules are not used to kill rodents.
Hicare's annual maintenance contract is the perfect solution on how to get rid of rats in housing as well as large commercial complexes.
Due to the highly mobile nature of this pest, this pest control for rats is not provided to individual houses, shops or offices which are a part of the building.