Kitchen and kitchen appliances are best hideout places for cockroaches. Regular home and kitchen cleaning will not help to rid of these tiny creatures. These pesky roaches hide in the remote areas, especially in the kitchen as it’s the main source of food. Their flattened bodies make them flexible enough to fit in narrow areas. Kitchen appliances like coffee maker, toaster, fridge, microwave, rice maker, waffle & sandwich maker, mixer grinder, juicer, etc are the ideal place for food and shelter.
We utilize kitchen appliances to make our life easier and convenient. But these pests can make our life hell by infesting the home appliances with over 30 different types of bacteria that they transmit, causing various health issues. Did you ever wonder why your home appliances suddenly stop working, chance are the cockroaches are hiding in the circuit boards and are damaging electrical wires.
Keeping you kitchen and appliances clean is a temporary solution and regular year round professional cockroach pest control is your best bet. To completely eradicate the roaches from your kitchen appliances get an annual HICARE Cockroach Control Service. It is effective and efficient while controlling the cockroach-problem in no time. The new age gel is environment-friendly to maintain the hygiene standards of your home. The gel is applied at the most suspected areas to prevent breeding and infestation and eradicating the problem.
Did you know?
• Cockroaches not only feast on food but also eat books, cartons, magazines & newspaper, and thin plastic containers
• Your house hold appliances damaged due to cockroaches nesting in circuit boards and damaging the wires will void the warranty of your appliances
• Commonly damaged kitchen appliances include Coffee maker, toaster, fridge, microwave, rice maker, waffle & sandwich maker, mixer grinder, juicer and even washing machines.
• Irregular pest control service cannot not make your home cockroach free
• If your children have frequent stomach upset in spite of all precautions you may want to get a regular cockroach pest control done as cockroaches they cause food poisoning.
Tips to keep your kitchen appliances pest-free :
• Get a regular cockroach pest control done at your home even during winters when you seem to notice them less.
• Toaster, microwave and oven retain heats due to its regular use. Not only the heat but the fallen food crumbs become a food source for them. Thus, cleaning it with soapy water on a regular basis is very essential.
• Use closed lid dustbin to prevent the entry of cockroaches in your kitchen.
• The refrigerator has a sufficient amount of warmth with the back engine, i.e. one of the ideal spot for roaches. Everyone realizes that cockroaches adore water. So you ought to haul the food crumbs or dust from underneath of the fridge or behind the cooler.
After all, a pest free home is a healthy home!